Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Culture Faux Pas

okay so this is has happened  a couple of times....

People keep telling me how to sit an watch the way im sitting..
Since been here and its sooo hut Pange, has been a vital part of my wardrobe.. So what's a pange you ask.. It like a skirt just wrapped around you held together by just tucking it in with strings.. I guess your are not suppose to put your foot u while sitting with that, just sit flat. I've been yelled at a couple of times for this. One day my LCF yelled at me.. Well pulled me to the side and was watch how you are sitting, someone just said its not the proper way to sit.. and when i was getting my hair braided a guys driving buy was look at watch how you are sitting so I guys im doing something wrong...

In Senegal knees apparently turn u on.. ITS forbidden to show your knees but women can work around showing their boobs all day. Yea women just walk around in the street, in the house, near fathers, husbands, kids and all that..but if they show their knees everyone just goes crazy...SO friends, like this was not bad enough.. Ill just come back showing you more boobs but noOOO knees.. there my have been some few changes to them sinceI was gone that you need to see..

1 comment:

  1. Wait. They have absolutely no shirt on? Or do you mean they don't wear a bra and the shirt is see through? And that's so WEIRD! Knees? Knees are more risque than breasts?

    ReplyDelete