Monday, August 23, 2010

Diabetes in the making

I already have a family history of diabetes and I am now in the capital of suga land... I thought I love sugar but NOT THIS MUCH... EVERYTHING and I mean everything is soooo sweet, and its sooo hard to drink.. The tea, juices, the sodas, and when I tell my host mom I don't want and its too sweet, she looks at me like im crazy. So friends be prepeared if i come back with  a sugar disease..

And on a side note I think my host mon thinks im dirty. She does not think I take enough showers during the day and she keeps asking me to take one, lol....

2 comments:

  1. Haha lol...4 real. So how many daily showers do ppl normally take over there???

    Yeah I felt the same way about sugary drinks when I was in naija, just dilute it w/ bottled water and u should be straight.

    N e ways miss and love u mucho, take care

    ReplyDelete