Monday, August 23, 2010

The Food

SOOOO the food in the village, to say the least is not up to par... I was soooo hungry the whole time.
They are fasting so i have to hide in my room to eat lunch and snacks... and for lunch I have rice and plam oil with pounded okara... not my favorite..

and for  dinner rice and plam oil stew with fish. I eat with the men of the family, and my dad just keep pushing food in front of me WITH THE SPOON HE HAS BEEN EATING WITH... not my forte.. Ive kindda gotten use to eat i just look away when i know he will be doing it......

BUT my mom can cook. but she had not been cooking till the last   day i was leaving... so i was boomed.. it was the same think but she made it better...

SOOO I JUST BE coming back skinny..... but I cant wait till October when I can cook for myself

1 comment: