Thursday, August 12, 2010

BUGS

ok.. i just thought I'll tell you how the flies are SOOO CRAY here... its rainy season soooo its their time...

Last time i was just slapping myself because there were sooo many mosquitoes and my mosquito was broken, therefore i have all these bumps on me. and I think one bite me on where I received a shot so, my arm us swollen and it hurts like crap.. OH and i got more vaccines today so that other arm hurts too..

there are countless other bugs here that i dont know what they are..but they keep disturbing my life.

So there are 6 of us in our room. We all get along but we don't talk much since we are always out and doing stuff..




i really like our group all 64 of us (the largest thus far).. we all are getting along. We are really building a family here.. and right now im using someone else's computer.. SOOO we are all close now and stuff./. helping each other on the way.



SEE YA SOON

3 comments:

  1. I tried to make fry soup last night. It doesn't look or taste anything like yours, and I don't know what I did wrong so I'm going to try to perfect it for two and a half years- until you come back and walk me through again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomeness pam.
    pics please
    stay healthy, take care of yourself <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah....Tina keep on trying.....U would it here.....with all the spices and rice........yinls yes after my malaria I soooooo don't joke with ms msds

    ReplyDelete