Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's all about Sam and Ally Oh we Can't forget Mike

Me, Ally, Sam. We made smores for Sam's Family
This is a little sentimental blog about my new family here in Senegal. 
Although I love my entire stage and the entire Peace Corps family, these are the people I have come to rely on whenever I have problems here.

My new PC (Peace Corps) family. They understand the problems that I go through as they too are facing the same challenges and obstacles. I've realized whenever I'm down or I'm having an issue its better to talk to the PC family then anyone else. They understand the issues and at times I've been there. They know just the right advice and what to say, to give you that hope and sunshine to keep on trekking. 
At times talking to friends and family back home is not the best idea as they may not understand, and quite  frankly CANNOT comprehend the challenges we face daily.

Sam and Ally are both in my region and we have been together since this journey started. Sam and I were the only two in our language class. Ally was in the same training village and we saw her everyday. Ally and I were actually cousins during training. They are both my closet neighbor.
Oh and Mike well lets see, he is my site-mate/husband. Its just a joke we have going on ( I don't have pictures with him yet). In the beginning he was not my favorite, hence they say hes my husband BUT, I have no choice but to love him because he is my site make and I think as far as PC Senegal goes we are the closet volunteers to live together. A two minute walk from each others house
SO as time goes on you would be hearing alot about these people.. 

I've come to rely on these three people as my anchor and I know they are always there for me no matter what and willing to help me in any way..


We got matching pants made

Sam and I at swearing
LOVE YOU GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment