Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Loosing My Hair!!!

I was looking at my hair natural hair diary yesterday. This includes hair videos pictures since I started my natural hair journey, and I got depressed. On July1st 3 years ago I started my natural hair journey. My hair is now shorter than it was last year, quite sad. It’s significantly shorter, by inches. I knew it was breaking off but I did not realize it was this bad till I looked at my dairy. I’m shredding, loosing hair, I’m not quite sure how healthy it is at the moment, don’t even want to think about it.


I am very sad about this regress. I don’t know what to do. Don’t have all my products here; I’m not doing what I normally do to it, the sun, not eating/living healthy, all this is taking its toll. I know there are better things in life to worry about like, starving children, wars, disease but just had to get this out.


Summer june 13 2010

july 2010


june 2010


july 2010
 I don’t know what to do to get it back to where it was. I am at lost of words. Other than the fact I’m not taking proper care of my hair, I genuinely miss doing my hair, playing with it, trying different styles. This is one thing I always say I miss most America. And yesterday I got proof that its, BAAAD.





I might just lock it and cut it when I get back to the U.S. and start fresh, however, I don’t know how my community will; feel about that. Cutting it now will be worst, so I’m just out of options.



december 2010

july 2011
I  know these pic dont help bu its BAAAD

1 comment:

  1. My Pamela...try to corn roll your hair especially since you don't have the products you need to properly care for you hair, I think leaving it out or twisted will case it to break. But with corn rolls then you can be sure it won't lock up or get tangled or even decrease your split ends. Don't loose hope tho, I have cut my hair twice already cause each time I did not take care of my hair and had significant breakage that it had to be cut. Your hair will grow back but you have to find out why it is breaking and try to fix it. I miss ya pam pam.

    -From one natural hair sister to another (Yum Yum)

    ReplyDelete