Monday, January 31, 2011

It's SOOO AMAZING

IT’s Soo AMAZING, how much I can do here, and how much substitutions work. For Example, you know when you want some AMAZING pasta, you will just go to an expensive restaurant and eat it there, and you would be SOOO AMAZED how they get it soo good. BUT HERE, I get to make AMAZING pasta, with local ingredients. You would be amazed how many things you can use Laughing Cow cheese for and how it turns out sooo delicious. If I want baked cookies just got to the bakery or buy the ready mixed box. BUT HERE I GET TO MADE iT FROM STRACH, and it tastes sooo good. All these little things that we take for granted or we just go buy, I get to make it here and the complicated science I thought went behind it not so complicated. I never thought I would be able to produce such good food here, from starch and with limited ingredients.

It’s soo amazing that I can eat from places that the FDA would ban in America, I can just eat all these street food, that has been sitting out all day eating mayonnaise that has been out for a week. How I only get to eat one big meal each day and eat the same thing for lunch and dinner. Eat rice everyday with about the same three sauces.  Eat with about 6-10 people in a bowl depending on the day, with them eating with their hands and shaking the rice everywhere. Eating with utensils that are sometimes washed with soap, sharing the same tea glasses with 6-10 different people.

It soo Amazing, how the kitchen is right in front of my door. I have rates, cockroaches, mice antes, flies mosquitoes lizards and the likes in my room.  Mice crawling under my mattress. It’s amazing how much time I just sit around, drink tea and chill. How I walk in anyone’s house and feel right at home. How I can eat their food, sleep on their bed and do pretty much do as I like in my own home.
It’s soo Amazing how things that I use to think were bizarre I now partake of, I catch myself doing things that at first that use to annoy me and I just thought were soo different. 

Its soo Amazing, how I’ve been tested times and times again. Reaching a part of me I knew ever existed. Digging deep inside me to get through and just deal with the difference of this place. Over these past few most I've grown and matured and it’s only the beginning.  So watch a for a brand new me.








doing a fro and people thought i had gone mad

No comments:

Post a Comment